Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Prediction for A visitor from London...

This few weeks, boring and malas gila....bukannya malas sebab tak nak buat kerja tapi malas coz all the work have been done by 'Smart or Intelligence' program. One push of a button, all one week works done, except yg AdHoc, this is unavoidable. Sebab tulah got time for lunch with girlfriend @TGI (Wednesday or Thursday).
Thinking of boredom or bore-some(pronounce-bosan), I just wonder where should I bring my sister this coming 20th Feb for a visit...? She'll be here for 2 days ziarah,....mmmm not actually vacation but a stop over before attending a business meeting in Dubai on the next week. (Good for her because she'll need all the annual leave for attending my brother's wedding in May 2009). All the girls and boy are excited already for the occasion since we have no plan for going back home this year.... errrrr are we ...?(whispering to my wife for confirmation...) If it is so happened then there will be totally another story.
What worries me that, what are the best things in Doha..? Any good places...? Any good foods...? Anything to show off to..???? well it depends on ones own interest, what good or best for me may not be good or even close to 'ok' to others. Well, she's coming from UK been living and working there for more than 15 yrs, got married to a brit an having one lovely daughter (minah salleh budu since living with my mom all this while for 13 years), but still 'oghe kelate' - exception 'no budu' and 'no durian' other things - ok. I don't think she will be interested for Sandunning or any other similar kind of adventures, but maybe interested but not passionate for the historical places or something like Art Museum. I said maybe because I'm not too close to her during our childhood due to education systems that we had. We already left home (family) at the age of 13 for MRSM then straight to Pre-Uni then Uni, then straight away for a job thereafter. If both of us having the same luck then we won't be seeing each other for more than 10 years (I was 13 yrs old). Truthfully, I can say after she left for MU (not Manchester united but Manchester Metro University), I haven't heard much about her, not after these few years. Having said that, she helps me a lot during my hardtime, She helps all my brothers and sister and I thank her for that, what is big sister for if not for that purpose, ye tak..? and I will ask for more help in these coming future...hi hi hi. I want to write something about her but it is not easy, well hope someday I'll have the gut to write about us-me family-family. Anyway, that's the reasons why, I can't be sure of her taste and only can just make a predictions, that's the best I can do. So, what I have in my mind,....mmmmm villagio, city-center, villagio, city center,.....that will be the backup plan the real plan is :
1. Art Museum, 2. Zikreet, 3. Sealine, 4. Makan2@ThaiSmile@SeriKebaya - since this is not to be found in UK and she's the fond of TomYamGung etc.

Well, let see what will eventually be...!! I will post the result of this prediction after the visit then.

3 comments :

sherry said...

bowling alley takde dalam senarai ke?

Anonymous said...

SOUQ and Corniche...

Unknown said...

K Jane, Bowling I resrved kat U, bila U datang, tak kiralah hangat2 tahi ayam pun.(macam cabar je nih...)

Zal,

Ooo ok, any ideas some more..?

Doa Harian

Dengan nama ALLAH yg Pemurah dan Penyayang, segala puji bagi ALLAH Tuhan Seru Sekelian alam. Ya ALLAH, kurniakanlah rahmat dan sejahtera atas penghulu kami Muhammad serta keluarga dan sahabatnya. Ya ALLAH, kami pohon kepadaMu kemaafan dan afiat, kesejahteraan selamanya dalam agama,dunia dan akhirat.
Ya ALLAH, baikanlah kesudahan kamipada segala perkara dan jauhkanlah kami dari kehinaan dunia serta siksa akhirat.
Ya ALLAH, kami mohon padaMu segala kebaikan samada lambat atau cepat, yang kami ketahui atau tidak kami ketahui. Ya Tuhan kami, kurniakankanlah kami kebajikan dunia dan akhirat seta jauhilah kami dari siksa neraka. Dan ALLAH, limpahkanlah rahmat serta sejahterakanlah junjungan kami Muhammad, keluarga serta sahabat-sahabat Baginda